Sunday 28 July 2024

Moving to my own developed platform, Travels & Escapades. check it out





please click this link    https://www.travelsescapades.com/


I've just developed a new platform called Travels & Escapades, where you can share your travel photos, places visited, and other escapades to help friends who want to visit the same places in the future. You can also promote interesting spots in your home country.

It's free to sign up and create as many stories as you'd like.

I created this site with the help of ChatGPT and tutorials on YouTube. This combines two of my passions: programming and traveling.

My youngest helped me with the design of the logo and icons for Travels & Escapades. While site's construction is still ongoing, we welcome your feedback on any errors or issues you encounter while browsing. Please feel free to suggest improvements as well. 

In addition to a travel blog feature, Travels & Escapades includes an inbox for chatting with other members. The site is designed to be responsive and accessible on both large and mobile screens. 











No comments:

Post a Comment